25 March 2009

Jealous Ones Still Envy

There are many things in life I am jealous of. But there is just one thing (or two to put it right) that will make the green eyed monster crawl out from under my skin.

Dimples.

Yea, that's right. You heard me. Dimples. I am jealous of everyone with dimples. They make women look beautiful and men look dead sexy. Dimples are disastrous. They're dangerous to everyone who lives and breathes.

To top it off, they're distracting. Weather it's on a child or adult (but mostly adult of course.) But how can you tell a child with dimples off? A tiny little angel with chubby cheeks and the most blinding set of dimples? And how can you not let that beautiful dimpled woman jump the queue just because...you know, she's got dimples? -I let her. All the time. The saddest part though...I always let guys with dimples off the hook. Every time. No matter what they do, no matter their crime. Just because of the dimples. Like I said, they're distracting. They lead me off the scent. So annoying...

The only thing that brightens up my day is the fact that dimples are a product of a gene that (in layman's terms) shortens the facial muscles. (Sounds funny to me.) (Jealousy talking people.) And that in old age dimples are reduced to a long line on each cheek. Not so attractive anymore. (Still...jealousy talking.)

Dimples. Something manufactured from cells to make us all go insanely mad!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, does all this apply to 'dimple' rather than 'dimples'? I have one dimple from where I got hit in the face on new years eve in 1992.. it left some scar tissue in my right cheek which forms a dimple when I smile (so not due to short facial muscles, lol) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it look like a dimple???

    In that case - never speak to me again!

    (Said in a jealous friendly and cute kinda way...)

    Being hit in the face...poor thing...the bloke who did it never saw it coming right, you getting something good out of it... hahahah ;D

    ReplyDelete