17 March 2009

Bridge Over Troubled Water

The water that flooded my flat seem to have flooded my brains as well. But it's getting better now. The water is now merely humidity stuck to the walls of my head. I can see clearer and I don't feel like I'm drowning in angst any longer. (Trying to be deep is, well...not really working...)

But it's true though. I couldn't see clearly just a week ago. I literally felt like I was drowning. Sometimes it's hard to cope with what's in front of you. Total misery sometimes. Like owing your landlord lots of money for something stupid as a flooded flat, not having anywhere to live...due to a flooded flat, leaving your child homeless due to a...flooded flat.

But things are looking up. Finally. The sun is shining outside, and in my heart. I'm so glad I have my friends. They've stuck by me through the years when I've been a total spaz, when I've been crying over some guy, or like now...over a flooded flat. They've wiped my tears, made me a bed, babysat my beautiful Daughter, taken care of my drunken arse, watched sitcoms that I like though it usually makes them want to gag...just because that's what friends are for.

I Love My Friends. They Are My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment