13 March 2009

Memory

A very very very old friend added me to his FB today. I haven't heard from him in, what, 14 years maybe? I looked for him a few years back but couldn't find him. So I gave up. And now he's back in my life.

We live hundreds and hundreds of miles from each other, we've never met in person, but he's always had a special place in my heart. We used to speak on the phone and I fell in love with his voice. We spoke about flying to see each other, which of course never happened. I was 13 when we first got in contact, through our schools. He was a year older.

I've thought about him once in a while. Maybe less and less through the years. But he's always been there, somewhere in the back of my mind. And now he's here. In proximity. Not in a physical sense, but still...he's back.

No comments:

Post a Comment