18 March 2009

Near Wild Heaven

I totally love shopping. No, I'll rephrase that. I totally can't live without shopping!!

It doesn't really matter what it is. Whether food or clothes or shoes or little furry (or not so furry) animals (but mostly clothes). I mean, what's not to like? The adrenalin rush? The plastic, rubbery smell of new? The total satisfaction of bringing something home, in multiple colors, trying it on, sleeping next to it or even just looking at it ( whatever does it for ya.)?

I love shopping soooo much that even being a poor student doesn't stop me. I love shopping so much that even when I know I haven't got money I'll still buy the items (preferably on sale, cos that means that I can buy a bunch of items - same make, different colors). See, what I do is...I buy the items, take them home, try them on...and return them within two days... (as you do.) Now, don't send me to the looney house just yet. I've figured it out (and there must be someone else out there who can feel me on this) that I get total satisfaction from buying the items, but even more satisfaction when I get the money that I really can't afford to spend back into my account again.

I know I might sound crazy to some, but trust me, it feels so much better at the end of the month when there's still money left in the account. A lot better!!! (Weird thing is, I don't even miss what I've bought...)

Well, crazy or not. It's a great tip from one shopaholic to another... Try it, you might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment