3 June 2009

Blast From The Past

As if my (really non existent) love life isn't complicated enough; someone from the past has turned up again.

(More inside of my head than outside of it....but anyway....)

It's so annoying. It angers me. I just wish to scream to leave me alone, but I can't. He's mesmerizing, and every time I hear from him I get this uncontrollable urge to tell him how I feel, or felt, or would feel...or something equally stupid...

Why do we let them get to us like this!?! Every time!?!

It's driving me insane. I've dreamt about him several nights in a row now. And I need to get him out. Out of my head. It's hurting me to think of him, and yet I can't stop. Is there anyone out there who can help me? Anyone??

Not even my (I knooooow, I'm getting a bit pre-occupied with imagination...) fantasies of a certain vampire stops me from thinking of him...(Hence all he posts of E.C. on here... apologies handed out to everyone reading this...)

I just wish it would. So I can sleep again....

No comments:

Post a Comment