28 April 2009

The Show

Finally, tomorrow is the day of the DVD release and it should be in my mailbox.

Yes, I'm talking about Twilight. All added extras. All benefits. All Edward Cullen. I'm having some friends over (well, since I'm homeless it's actually some friends having me over) to drool a little bit over the perfect handsomeness of the swoonable vampire who will always stay a rolemodel for any BF's to come.

(A very hard spot to fill from now on I might add. Very. Hard. Indeed.)

So, hurry up Wednesday night in front of the telly. Please. I beg you. I need to escape reality, if just for a little while. I need the rescue bit right now (I have sooo watched Pride and Prejudice too many nights in a row, it's really getting to me, all the romance and drama... My God!) and I need to pretend I too have a knight in shining armour waiting for me somewhere out there.

(Preferably in the shape of a pale and mesmerising vampire!)

Aaaaaw....

No comments:

Post a Comment