23 April 2009

Dream Sailor Dream

I had my strange dream again. The one where I'm flying in the dark and still night. Everything is so quiet and serene. But this time I felt an uneasy chill down my spine when I noticed the owl. I felt like his stare was menacing as he closed in on me...

And then, the scenery changed. Suddenly I was in a car in my hometown with Cappie next to me. We were laughting at something he'd said. I wasn't really paying attention to the road (since he's sooooo gorgeous, of course...) and I crashed straight into the side of another car. Not good!

I remember screaming, not because I was scared, or that we were hurt, but because of the fact that I now would have another insurance nightmare to have to think about.

When I woke up I was actually thinking that it had happened and that I owed someone loads of money for a new car. Until I realised that I'd had Cappie by my side the whole time. I mean, wishful thinking or not...I'd rather not have been in a car accident at all, than having been in one together with someone (as perfect) as Cappie!

Or...would I? Hmm, this will take some pondering over.

No comments:

Post a Comment